I was given a copy of this on dvd at the Desiring God Pastor’s Conference a couple weeks ago. I just watched it with our small group: we’re going to buy 50 dvd copies of this to evangelize the lost. It’s not just about abortion, but the good news of Jesus Christ as Ray Comfort leads his on-the-street interviewees to consider the implications of their own conclusions.
1. You make moral judgements
2. You want justice on those who do evil
3. “It’s ok to kill a baby in the womb, when? . . .”
4. You do the same things that you judge in others
5. God says, “You shall not kill.” He also says . . .
6. If you do not think that Adolf Hitler had the right to murder Jews, then why do you approve abortion, saying, “I wouldn’t do that but that’s her business”? You can’t say that a woman has a right to choose to kill her baby anymore than you can say that Hitler had a right to choose what he did.
7. If you would not vote for Hitler to legally do what he did, why would you vote for anyone to legally murder babies?
8. Jesus can be your Savior (Ray Comfort shares the gospel), or he can be your Judge.
9. Does it concern you that you know you are not ready to die, since you know that you are a sinner?
10. Repent of your sins and by faith in the perfect righteous work of Christ, trust him to forgive you of your sins and receive him as Lord and Savior.