They have a few things in common:
1. They both come from the Great Pumpkin (in honor of Charlie Brown).
2. They both are a little jaundiced.
3. They come in all shapes and sizes.
4. No matter how ugly they are, someone will love it no less.
5. With a little attention to flavor, they both are delicious and sweet to taste.
6. They make the funniest of faces.
7. They get really stinky if you leave them alone too long.
8. They both live on the vine until they’re ripe.
9. When ready to take home, they both have a belly button stub poking out (where once attached to the mother pumpkin of course).
10. And finally, they both have the same inerds that looks the same when it comes out!